PLWC Self ServiceOne Team, One Goal... Customer Service
Apply For Residential Service
To apply for residential services including electric, water, sewer, IPTV, and internet, please fill out the form on this page and submit it. Our team will review your information and contact you to set up your services.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for assistance. Thank you for choosing us as your service provider. We're committed to providing reliable, affordable, and high-quality services to our customers.
Requirements for Residential Service
You must have all these items listed below to obtain Residential Service with PLWC.
- U.S. Driver’s License or U.S. Government issued picture ID or passport
- Social Security number of all adults living at the residence
- Lease agreement, if renting, or receipt with PLWC verification
- Application for Service
- Utility Service Agreement
- Telephone number where the customer can be reached
- Name, address and telephone number of 2 personal references
- Service Deposit
- All deposits will be waived if a Letter of Credit from another electric utility is provided confirming prompt payments during the past twelve (12) consecutive months on residential accounts only.
- Any past due bill owed by any adult living in the residence must be paid before services can be connected; If paying a bad debt account, the bad debt amount and deposit must be paid with cash or debit/credit card.
- A connect fee of $30 will be charged when service is established.
- In order to connect electric and water service the same day, the customer must call or be at the PLWC office no later than 4:30pm.
- After 12 consecutive months of prompt payments on a residential service, the deposit will be refunded toward the account.
|Water only account||$75.00|